SHERPA Regufoam is a waterproof, rot-proof and mixed cellular polyurethane foam produced in twelve different strength levels. These various degrees of hardness are distinguished by colour. At the standard thicknesses of 12.5 and 25 mm a wide range of bearing frequencies can be achieved up to 8 Hertz. It comes in 1.5 m long sections. SHERPA CLT connectors work excellent with Regufoam to ensure strength and improve acoustic performance of the structrue.
- Fast delivery
- Time and cost savings on the construction site
- Optimized & cut to your specifications
- High degree of elasticity and long service life
- Area of static application from 0.011 to 2.50 N/mm², dynamic application area up to 3.5 N/mm²
- Minimal amplitude dependence
- Proven long-term behavior and excellent durability