Special head geometry for steel to timber connections and washer head application.
1 | Head geometry
- Innovative combination of a countersunk and washer head
- Easy tapping thanks to cutting cone ribs
- Suitable for fittings
- Clean installation (no splitering and fraying of wood)
- Higher pull-through values
2 | Friction part
The friction part reduces screwing resistance.
3 | Thread
- With sharply rolled flanks all the way to the tip
- Faster screwing
4 | Tip
Patented compactor tip:
- Quicker bite for reduced fastening torque
- Reduced split effect
- No pre-drilling required
| Available sizes
Rapid® SuperSenkFix are available in 6 x 80 to 10 x 400 mm.